Caviar during the trip

An urgent question for those who decide to go abroad and take a couple of cans of red caviar and a couple of cans of black caviar with them. The rest, you can not read further ... Joke! Of course, the question is relevant to everyone who decides to buy this delicious delicacy. Therefore, we recommend that you take a couple of minutes and read the article to the end, otherwise you can buy caviar and take home a "bad deal", or rather eggs ...

As we recall from the article on " How to store black caviar? " The higher the storage temperature of the caviar, the shorter the time required for the formation of decomposition bacteria and the death of the product. Therefore, to avoid the death of this very useful product, it is better not to remove the caviar from the refrigerator at all and even more so not to take it with you to hot countries. But what about, you ask?

First of all, estimate how long you will be with caviar without a refrigerator.

If the journey from the store to the house takes ten to fifteen minutes, then you can also carry the caviar in your warm hand and mercilessly heat the jar with your heat, and nothing will happen to the caviar.

Black caviar is a very picky and perishable product, but despite this, keeping caviar fresh is quite simple. Since the producers of black caviar took care in advance and took measures to prevent the death of this valuable product for a long time:

added safe preservatives LIV-1 and Varex, which are 80% salt, the remaining 20% ​​are special developments of scientists: food additives that are harmless to humans, while practically do not affect the taste of caviar itself;
the caviar is hermetically packaged.

The main requirements for long-term storage of such prepared caviar are temperatures from -2 to -4 ° C. This rule is mandatory for producers and sellers of this delicious product, since before reaching the buyer, the product can remain for the entire set expiration date and, if these conditions are met, it is guaranteed that it will not deteriorate, at least until at the expiration date indicated on the package.

Of course, the best way to store caviar is to put it in the refrigerator!
If you are a buyer and plan to use the product for its intended purpose in the near future, then you should not strain and create some special conditions for storing caviar. Of course, if you manage to set the refrigerator compartment to a temperature between -2 and -4 ° C, it is a shame not to use it, but otherwise nothing bad will happen if a sealed caviar jar is in an ordinary refrigerator for a couple of weeks at temperatures up to +3, + 5 ° С. In this short time, bacteria living at such a temperature will not be able to form in an airtight package, and it will simply not be possible for them to enter from the outside.

It is also worth noting that if you have already opened a jar and tasted a couple of sandwiches with black caviar, there is no need to delay the use of the remaining product, as by opening the jar you have already thrown a crowd of bacteria there that will only calm down. at a temperature of -18 ° C. But if you use this method of storing an open jar of caviar, be prepared for the fact that once thawed, the appearance of the caviar will never be the same, the eggs will burst and the nutrients will spread, mix with water, and the taste will not be more the same which, in principle, will not affect the usefulness of caviar.

Given the above, there is a dependence: the higher the storage temperature of the caviar, the shorter the time required for the formation of decomposition bacteria and the death of the product. Therefore, for our part, we strongly advise not to take risks and not to expose this precious product to high temperatures, even for a short time.

Packaging of caviar in thermal bags.
And that is why, when we send black caviar to our customers, we use sealed thermal bags with cold elements, which keep the product at a comfortable temperature all the way and eliminate the risk of product spoilage at any time of the year.

An urgent question for those who decide to go abroad and take a couple of cans of red caviar and a couple of cans of black caviar with them. The rest, you can not read further ... Joke! Of course, the question is relevant to everyone who decides to buy this delicious delicacy. Therefore, we recommend that you take a couple of minutes and read the article to the end, otherwise you can buy caviar and take home a "bad deal", or rather eggs ...

As we recall from the article on "How to store black caviar?" The higher the storage temperature of the caviar, the shorter the time required for the formation of decomposition bacteria and the death of the product. Therefore, to avoid the death of this very useful product, it is better not to remove the caviar from the refrigerator at all and even more so not to take it with you to hot countries. But what about, you ask?

First of all, estimate how long you will be with caviar without a refrigerator.

If the journey from the store to the house takes ten to fifteen minutes, then you can also carry the caviar in your warm hand and mercilessly heat the jar with your heat, and nothing will happen to the caviar.

Black caviar is a very picky and perishable product, but despite this, keeping caviar fresh is quite simple. Since the producers of black caviar took care in advance and took measures to prevent the death of this valuable product for a long time:

added safe preservatives LIV-1 and Varex, which are 80% salt, the remaining 20% ​​are special developments of scientists: food additives that are harmless to humans, while practically do not affect the taste of caviar itself;
the caviar is hermetically packaged.
The main requirements for long-term storage of such prepared caviar are temperatures from -2 to -4 ° C. This rule is mandatory for producers and sellers of this delicious product, since before reaching the buyer, the product can remain for the entire set expiration date and, if these conditions are met, it is guaranteed that it will not deteriorate, at least until at the expiration date indicated on the package.

Of course, the best way to store caviar is to put it in the refrigerator!
If you are a buyer and plan to use the product for its intended purpose in the near future, then you should not strain and create some special conditions for storing caviar. Of course, if you manage to set the refrigerator compartment to a temperature between -2 and -4 ° C, it is a shame not to use it, but otherwise nothing bad will happen if a sealed caviar jar is in an ordinary refrigerator for a couple of weeks at temperatures up to +3, + 5 ° С. In this short time, bacteria living at such a temperature will not be able to form in an airtight package, and it will simply not be possible for them to enter from the outside.

It is also worth noting that if you have already opened a jar and tasted a couple of sandwiches with black caviar, there is no need to delay the use of the remaining product, as by opening the jar you have already thrown a crowd of bacteria there that will only calm down. at a temperature of -18 ° C. But if you use this method of storing an open jar of caviar, be prepared for the fact that once thawed, the appearance of the caviar will never be the same, the eggs will burst and the nutrients will spread, mix with water, and the taste will not be more the same which, in principle, will not affect the usefulness of caviar.

Given the above, there is a dependence: the higher the storage temperature of the caviar, the shorter the time required for the formation of decomposition bacteria and the death of the product. Therefore, for our part, we strongly advise not to take risks and not to expose this precious product to high temperatures, even for a short time.

Packaging of caviar in thermal bags.
And that is why, when we send black caviar to our customers, we use sealed thermal bags with cold elements, which keep the product at a comfortable temperature all the way and eliminate the risk of deterioration of the product at any time of the year.

Shop now

You can use this element to add a quote, content ...