Caviar (black pearl) elixir of youth, a food full of energy with a very pleasant taste and smell and the most aristocratic food in the world
Rich sources and benefits of caviar:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
It is very effective in preventing the increase in blood cholesterol and subsequently preventing cardiovascular disease and the development of joint inflammation and rheumatism, gastrointestinal diseases, some types of cancer and acute depression (in countries where fish and caviar have a special place in eating habits of people, the depression rate is much lower than in other countries).
- Mercury free
- Rich source of iron
It is highly recommended for preventing anemia and people with iron deficiency anemia.
- Caviar is rich in a compound called ctacosand, which is a form of fatty alcohol that is converted into fatty acids in the body. These obtained fatty acids play an important role in maintaining the nerve cell lining and are prescribed in MS patients.
- Abundant phosphorus and precious mineral salts such as iodine and very effective in increasing the IQ of babies and children.
- Effective during pregnancy (strengthening of mother and fetus)
- Abundant Omega-3s
- Vitamins A, D and C make the skin fresh and refreshing.
- Balanced types of vitamins B2, B6 and B12
- One of the most energetic substances in the world so that every 100 grams of it has "2,800 kcal" energy and in strengthening the body and preventing weakness, caviar is prescribed in most hospitals around the world, especially in Europe after surgery heavy and for the recovery of the patient and in many "infectious diseases where the patient suffers from a lot of weakness."
- Prevent heart attacks and strengthen the heart and arteries
- Increase and strengthen sexual powers and effective in the treatment of male and female infertility
- Caviar is a single combination of biostimulants, vitamins and amino acids that protect human skin. By increasing the processes in the skin cells, these compounds slow down the aging process by keeping it hydrated, as well as having a very high effect on skin firming and breast firming in women, which is widely used in the cosmetic industries.
- Caviar extract is the main source of nucleic acid with marine DNA, which is the main cause of skin cell recovery. Caviar extract is a moist protective strip that protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation, climatic conditions, dryness and pollution. As a result, it reduces skin lines and wrinkles and improves skin quality, as well as accelerating the skin's collagen production, and you will have younger, fresher and more resilient skin over time.
Caviar itself is the most aristocratic breakfast in the world. Many eat it raw or with egg yolks or onion crumbs, and one group eats it with aromatic vegetables or a small piece of bread and butter. Some caviar enthusiasts eat it cold with a teaspoon and without bread. Some like the pungent smell of fish like that and the taste of rebellion.